WiFi Control for Haier Ductless Wall Mount Air Conditioners
Control your wall mount ductless air conditioner from your smartphone or mobile device with our easy to install USB WiFi Adapter (sold separately). Simply plug it in and link up with our free Haier Home app and you can monitor and control your unit from whenever and wherever you want. Want voice control? We’ve got that too thanks to compatibility with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
With the Haier Home app, you’ll be able to:
- Monitor status and turn unit on or off from anywhere
- Adjust temperature, mode, and fan speeds
- Set a weekly cooling and heating schedule
- Get timely notifications related to normal user maintenance
- Pair with Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant for voice control
How It Works
Once you’ve purchased and received your USB WiFi Adapter, setting it up is a breeze. With just a few steps, you’ll be ready to control your ductless system from your iPhone or Android device.
Plug the USB WiFi module into your indoor unit
Download the Haier Home App & create an account
Follow the steps to connect the app to your appliance
For voice control, connect to your Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant using the U+ connect skill.