Delivery & Installation
When you purchase directly from Haier Appliances, we deliver and install all appliances in your order for one low price.
Ensuring Safe Delivery During COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
We know our appliances are necessary for everyday cleaning, cooking and food storage—especially during this health crisis. To ensure you receive the appliances you need delivered when you need them, we’ve implemented new safety procedures into our delivery and installation process designed to keep our delivery team and you healthy and safe.
- We call ahead to ensure your home is safe for installers to enter. If anyone is sick or at risk, you can reschedule delivery or accept curbside delivery to your garage, carport or porch.
- Appliances are cleaned and sanitized prior to delivery and our installers carry and use disinfectant, cleaning cloths, gloves, sanitizer and masks per CDC guidelines when visiting your home.
- Our installers’ tools are disinfected between each delivery so each home we deliver to remains safe.
- Installers keep a safe 6-ft distance from anyone in your home while delivering and installing your appliance and work swiftly to minimize time spent there.
Our trained, authorized delivery agents deliver, uncrate, and inspect all appliances in your order. And we’ll remove any packing materials from your home.
Your appliances will be set in place, leveled, and connected to an existing proper power source. And we'll test and make sure they're ready for use.
✔ Haul Away
Replacing an existing appliance? No problem. We'll move them to a different location in your home or haul-away for recycling at no additional cost to you.
NOTE: Delivery agents are not authorized to perform carpentry, plumbing or electrical work. Appliance hook up services and cost may vary by state or local area. For more detail, read our FAQ on everything our installation includes.
Preparing for Your Delivery
✔ Verify you have the proper electrical outlets, gas shut off valves, water supply and shut off valves, or venting sources needed for installation. View appliance requirements
✔ Clear pathways and measure intended installation area to confirm appliance will fit.
✔ Empty existing appliances if you're having them relocated or hauled away.
✔ Coordinate any special access needed for delivery agents ahead of time - gate access, parking passes, etc.
✔ Secure all pets behind closed doors prior to the delivery agent’s arrival.
✔ Make sure someone 18 or older will be present at the appointment time.
Installation Requirements by Appliance
Requirements vary by product type. Choose an appliance below for specific installation details.
Installation not available for cooktops, disposers, trash compactors, vent hoods, room air conditioners, dehumidifiers, water heaters, water softeners, water filtration, countertop microwaves, small appliances, or accessories.
- Will my appliances be fully connected and ready to use?
- I don’t have the proper requirements for outlets, water valves, cabinetry, etc. Can you do it for me as part of install?
- What happens if agent determines I don't meet the proper requirements for install during my delivery?
- What is an anti-tip bracket and why is it required?
- Are all required installation kits and parts included in the delivery and installation fee?
- What do I do if there is damage or product not working at delivery?
- What do I do if missing part of the order (appliance/part/accessory) or received wrong appliance or accessory?
- What should I expect on day of delivery?
- How do I check and manage my delivery? Can I edit my appointment time if needed?
- What do I do if I can’t make my delivery appointment?