Get the Most from Our In-Oven, No-Preheat Air Fry Mode
How to Update
- Go to the SmartHQ app on your phone. If you have a notification that an update is available, you can choose to apply it now or later.
- Select Apply, and the download will begin. Note: it can take 10 minutes or longer for the upgrade to fully download.
- When it’s successfully completed, you’ll receive a notification that it’s finished, and you’ll be ready to start cooking!
What Can I Air Fry?
Just about any prepackaged frozen foods that you enjoy crispy are great for air frying. Chicken nuggets, wings, pizza bites, potato skins, French fries and onion rings are all perfect foods to air fry. You can also air fry homemade foods, too, such as breaded chicken, veggies, and more.
Tips on Air Frying
When you use in-oven air fry mode, there are a few things you should remember.
- The best part of our in-oven air fry is that it doesn’t require any preheating before you pop in your food to cook.
- Dark baking pans or sheet pans work best when using in-oven air fry because they absorb more heat and provide better crisping.
- Space your food out on the pan—put it in a single layer and try not to crowd the pan.
- Spraying a light coating of oil will help foods crisp up. Use an aerosol oil in a can or try a spray bottle.
- Apply sauces—BBQ, teriyaki, etc.—to foods after air frying to prevent them from burning.