Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi
When you need an easy dinner, whip up this sheet pan wonder. Toss gnocchi and some veggies on a sheet pan and you’ve got dinner in under 30 minutes!
Time: 25 minutes | Servings: 4
- 1 pound fresh, shelf-stable potato gnocchi
- 1 (12-ounce) bag mixed baby bell peppers, cut into rings
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium shallots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- Grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese, for serving
Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 425°F.
Place the gnocchi, peppers, tomatoes, and shallots on a sheet pan. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and a few generous grinds of black pepper. Gently toss to combine. Spread the mixture out evenly on the baking sheet.
Roast, stirring halfway through, until the gnocchi are plump and the vegetables are tender and caramelized, 18 to 20 minutes total.
To serve, spoon the gnocchi and vegetable mixture into individual bowls and garnish each bowl with the basil and grated cheese.