Use your Google Assistant* to take our suite of Haier Smart appliances (powered by SmartHQ™) to the next level with hands-free voice control. For more information on the Google Assistant, visit: Get Started with the Google Assistant.
To confirm your appliance has WiFi capability, visit: Does My Haier Appliance Have WiFi Capability?
Interact with your Connected appliances with U+ Connect by saying "Hey Google,..." or "Ok Google,..." and state your request. For assistance with set-up, visit:
Here are some of the ways your Google Assistant and U+ Connect can work together to bring voice control to your appliances.
- start/stop the upper/lower oven.
- preheat the upper/lower oven to 350 degrees.
- turn on the upper/lower oven.
- what's the upper/lower oven set to?
- set the mode of the upper/lower oven to convection bake.
- turn up/down the temperature of the upper/lower oven.
- raise/lower the temperature of upper/lower oven a little.
- raise/lower the temperature of the upper/lower oven a lot higher.
- raise/lower the upper/lower oven by 25 degrees.
- what cycle is the dishwasher running?
- how much time is left on the dishwasher cycle?
- are the dishes clean?
- what is the dishwasher doing?
- is the washer on?
- what cycle is the washer in?
- how much time is left on the washer?
- is the laundry clean?
- is the dryer running?
- what cycle is the dryer in?
- how much time is left on the dryer?
- are the clothes dry?
- turn on/off extended tumble on the dryer.
- is dryer extended tumble on?
Room Air Conditioner
- is the air conditioner on/off?
- turn on/off the air conditioner.
- what is the temperature set on air conditioner?
- set the air conditioner to heat/cool/energy saver?
- turn up/down the temperature of air conditioner.
- what is the temperature inside?
- set the air conditioner to low/medium/high/auto.
- start/stop the microwave
- pause/resume the microwave
- run/set the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds
- add one minute to the microwave timer
- how much time is left on the microwave timer
The Google Assistant will not notify you that something has completed unless you first ask Google for the status. For automatic notifications, you can choose for notifications to appear on your mobile device through the SmartHQ app.
*Google is a trademark of Google LLC.