If the dehumidifier is not draining properly check the following:
- Inspect the reservoir for anything that might be blocking the drain process.
- Ensure that you are using a hose no longer than five feet.
- Ensure that the hose is draining down into a drain in the floor.
- Verify the end of the drain hose is lower than the drain hose outlet on the unit. The direct drain feature on most models relies on gravity to move the water through the hose.
- Check to make sure the unit is installed on a level floor.
If you continue to have problems, please contact Haier Appliances at 1-877-337-3639 or visit https://www.haierappliances.com/support/schedule-service to arrange service.