Under nominal conditions the icemaker should harvest every 60 - 90 minutes. Repeated door openings during that cycle will extend the time between harvests, as every time you open the door you are allowing warm air in and cool air out.
If the built in icemaker in the refrigerator is not working, check the following:
- Check the water supply to verify it is connected and turned on.
- Verify the ice maker is switched on.
- Verify that all air has been bled from the system.
- Verify the water pressure meets the minimum requirements (20 to 60 psi).
- It takes about 48 hours for a new refrigerator's temperature to stabilize; during this time ice production will be slower.
- Check to make sure the ice cubes have not stuck together.
- Remove the ice maker bucket and check that the tray does not have one big block of ice in it.
- Ensure the freezer is cold enough to make ice. The temperature has to be 10°F or colder in the freezer.
- The ice maker can take up to 24 hours to make ice from the time the freezer is first switched on.
If you continue to have problems, please contact service. To schedule a repair appointment for Haier branded appliances in the U.S., visit https://www.haierappliances.com/support/schedule-service or contact Haier Appliances at 1-877-337-3639.