Under nominal conditions the icemaker should harvest every 60 - 90 minutes. Repeated door openings during that cycle will extend the time between harvests, as every time you open the door you are allowing warm air in and cool air out.
If your icemaker is not making ice or is making ice slowly:
- Make sure the icemaker switch is in ON position.
- Make sure water supply is connected and turned on.
- Check ice storage bin for clumping or blockage of ice.
- Check filter if refrigerator has a water filtration system.
- Verify that all air has been bled from the system.
- Verify the water pressure meets the minimum requirements (20 to 60 Psi).
- It takes about 48 hours for a new refrigerator's temperature to stabilize; during this time ice production will be slower.
If needed, schedule a repair appointment for Haier branded appliances in the U.S. by visiting https://www.haierappliances.com/support/schedule-service or contact Haier Appliances at 1-877-337-3639.