On some models the door swing can be reversed to allow left or right operation by the user using simple hand tools. To reverse the door:
- Remove the upper hinge cover to access the hinge mounting bolts.
- On the opposite side of the unit remove the two bolt caps.
- Remove the upper hinge bolts then lift the door off the lower hinge pin.
- Swap the lower hinge pins to the opposite side then lift the door into the new position.
- Reinstall the upper hinge pin with the 2 mounting bolts and cover it with the hinge cover.
- Use the bolt caps to cover the old holes on the opposite side.
For additional details, consult the Owner's Manual.