Transport the Beverage Center upright if possible. If it must be transported on its side:
- Stand the unit upright for at least 2 hours before plugging it in.
- If it was on its side for more than a day, leave standing for 24 hours before running.
- If it was laying on its side just briefly to service, clean or adjust, just a few minutes of standing time will be enough.
- Do not lay the unit on its front or rear; if necessary, lay the unit on its side.
- Use two or more people to move and install beverage center.