Beverage Center Cleaning:
- Unplug or disconnect power.
- Remove shelves and let warm to room temperature.
- Do not clean glass shelves or covers with warm water when they are cold. Shelves and covers may break if exposed to sudden temperature changes or impact, such as bumping.
- Glass shelves and covers are heavy. Use both hands when removing them to avoid dropping.
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda mixed with warm water. Use sponge or soft cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down your beverage center.
- Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Plug in or reconnect power.
- Reset the Temperature controls to the desired setting.
- Clean door gaskets every 3 months with a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda mixed with warm water. Gaskets must be kept clean and pliable to ensure a proper seal.
- Petroleum jelly applied lightly on the hinge side of gaskets will keep the gasket pliable and ensure a good seal.
Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads. SOME of these chemicals may dissolve, damage and/or discolor your beverage center.
- It is recommended that you dust any exposed coils on the back of the unit every 6 months to keep your unit running efficiently.
- Under normal operating conditions, the beverage center is designed to self defrost during periods when the cooling system cycles off.
- To manually defrost:
- Turn the temperature control dial to OFF.
- After the frost has been cleared, move the temperature control dial back to its original position.
For model specific information, consult your Owner's Manual. Find your Owner's Manual at: Haier Appliance Support by Product