A dishwasher may not start due to the following reasons:
- On some models, it is normal for most cycles to pause for 5 minutes near the start of the cycle to let the dishes soak.
- It is also normal for certain cycles to repeatedly pause for 15 to 65 seconds during the main wash.
Door may not be properly latched. Shut the door completely until you hear a click.
- Dishwasher may not be turned on. Press the main power switch to turn it on.
- The circuit breaker may not be on. Reset the circuit breaker if necessary.
- Water supply may not be on. The dishwasher water supply is typically located under the sink.
If you continue to have problems, please contact Haier Appliances at 1-877-337-3639 or visit https://www.haierappliances.com/support/schedule-service to arrange service.