If the cooktop is not providing the desired cooking results, check the following:
- Use properly sized cookware.
- Use pans which are flat and match the diameter of the burner selected.
- Make sure appliance is installed per instructions.
- In some areas, the power (voltage) may be low. In these cases, cover pan with a lid until desired heat is obtained.
- Use correct heat for task:
- High: To start cooking (if time allows, do not use high heat to start)
- Medium High: Quick browning
- Medium: Slow frying
- Low: Warming or simmer
If this issue continues, then service is recommended. To schedule a repair appointment for Haier branded appliances in the U.S., visit https://www.haierappliances.com/support/schedule-service or contact Haier Appliances at 1-877-337-3639.