If the oven temperature in a range or wall oven does not seem to be correct or if food is not cooking properly, check the following:
- Make sure the oven preheated, especially when baking. Failing to preheat the oven can seriously affect the cooking results. Preheat takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Verify the cookware being used is rated for oven operation.
- Make sure heat is not blocked from circulating in the oven. Do not cover the entire wire rack with foil or pans, this can prevent proper air circulation in the oven cavity. When placing pans, allow 2 inches of space on the sides and the back of the rack to allow air to flow freely.
- Rack position can also be critical to proper baking. Use the center rack position for even heating.
- Check the door alignment to make sure the oven is sealing properly when the door is closed.
- Check the oven door gasket for rips or tears. A torn gasket will need to be replaced by a technician.
- If the oven temperature in your range or wall oven is cooking too slowly or too fast, the oven may need to be calibrated. You can easily calibrate your oven temperature by following the instructions in your owner's manual. See the "Adjust the Oven Thermostat" section. We recommend making 1 adjustment and then use the oven a few times before making a second adjustment.
If you continue to have problems, please contact Haier Appliances at 1-877-337-3639 or visit https://www.haierappliances.com/support/schedule-service to arrange service.