If the window, built-in, or portable air conditioner has stopped working or will not come on:
- Verify the outlet you have the air conditioner plugged into is working properly. Also, If the plug is not tight in the outlet, it may not make a good connection. If the outlet is not working or the plug is loose in the outlet, we recommend having an electrician check the outlet.
- Make sure the breaker in the circuit break box has not tripped.
- On occasion a power surge can cause the circuit breaker to open and prevent the unit from operating.
- The air conditioner should be on a dedicated circuit. If there are other products on the same circuit, they could cause the breaker to trip.
- The plug has a GFI (GFCI) with a Reset button. Unplug the unit from the wall, press the Reset button on the power plug, and plug back in.
If you continue to have problems with the unit, please contact Haier at 1-877-337-3639 or visit http://www.haieramerica.com/service/repair-request to arrange service.