The Check Filter indicator will flash when the filter needs to be cleaned. Clean the filter and press Filter Reset to reset the filter indicator.
To clean the filter:
- Turn off and unplug the unit.
- Remove the filter by grasping the filter handle and pulling straight out. It will slide out easily. Never operate the unit without the filter installed.
- Wash the filter with dish soap and warm (not hot) water. DO NOT use any chemical cleaners.
- Allow the filter to dry completely before reinstalling.
- To reinstall the air filter, slide the filter back inside the tracks and push inward.