- Provide proper air clearances. To ensure your refrigerator works at the maximum efficiency it was designed for, you should install it in a location where there is proper air circulation and electrical connections. Check the Owner's Manual for the recommended clearances for your specific model.
- Do not install your refrigerator in any location not properly insulated or heated, e.g. garage, attic, etc. Your refrigerator was not designed to operate in temperature settings below 55° Fahrenheit or above 100° Fahrenheit.
- Select a suitable location for the refrigerator on a hard even surface away from direct sunlight or heat source, e.g. radiators, baseboard heaters, cooking appliances, etc.
- Any floor unevenness should be corrected with the leveling legs located on the front bottom corners of the refrigerator.
- Place the unit on a floor strong enough to support it fully loaded.