Some compact refrigerators have an interior light. If the interior light inside the fresh food section does not come on, check the following:
- Check power to the compact refrigerator.
- Turn off power to the unit and make sure the bulb is tightened.
- Replace burned out bulb
How to access and replace the interior light:
- Turn off power to refrigerator or unplug the unit.
- Gently pull out the clear light cover.
- Replace with same type light bulb, rated at 10 watts.
- Push the clear cover back into place.