Your wine cellar is designed for freestanding installation only. It should not be recessed or built-in.
- Do not install your wine cellar in any location not properly insulated or heated, e.g. garage, attic, etc. Your wine cellar was not designed to operate in temperature settings below 55° Fahrenheit.
- When the room temperature is colder than the control set temperature, the wine cellar cooling will not operate until the room temperature becomes warmer than the set temperature.
- Select a suitable location for the wine cellar on a hard even surface away from direct sunlight or heat source, e.g. radiators, baseboard heaters, cooking appliances, etc.
- Place the wine cellar on a floor strong enough to support it fully loaded. Any floor unevenness should be corrected with the leveling legs located on the front bottom corners of the wine cellar. See Wine Cellar Leveling.
- To minimize the risk of rusting, leakage and insulation damage, avoid placing the wine cellar in a place where heavy moisture is present.