Your wine cellar is designed for freestanding installation only. It should not be recessed or built-in.
- Do not install your wine cellar in any location not properly insulated or heated, e.g. garage, attic, etc. Your wine cellar was not designed to operate in temperature settings below 55° Fahrenheit.
- When the room temperature is colder than the control set temperature, the wine cellar cooling will not operate until the room temperature becomes warmer than the set temperature.
- Select a suitable location for the wine cellar on a hard even surface away from direct sunlight or heat source, e.g. radiators, baseboard heaters, cooking appliances, etc.
- Place the wine cellar on a floor strong enough to support it fully loaded. Any floor unevenness should be corrected with the leveling legs located on the front bottom corners of the wine cellar.
- To minimize the risk of rusting, leakage and insulation damage, avoid placing the wine cellar in a place where heavy moisture is present.