To adjust the door alignment, especially after initial installation:
- Make sure the wine cellar is unplugged.
- Remove the top hinge cover by using a flathead screwdriver. Place the head under the front edge of the cap and gently lift.
- Gently move wires aside.
- Loosen the top hinge screws using a Phillips head screw driver.
- Adjust the door and tighten the screws.
- Replace the top hinge cover by aligning the rear of the cover with the rear of the hinge. Press firmly on the front of the cover until it snaps in place.
- Adjust bottom hinge, if necessary