Over time dirt, dust and hair will collect on the fan filter, causing the cooling system to not function properly. To maintain optimum cooling and product longevity, remove and clean the fan filter at least once every 6 months.
- Unplug or disconnect power.
- Locate the fan filter on the rear of the cabinet. Press downward on the two tabs on the top to release the fan filter.
- Clean the fan filter. There are two effective methods to clean the external fan filter.
- Use a vacuum cleaner hose to suction the dirt, dust and hair from the filter
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water. Rinse well and allow filter to air dry completely before reinstalling.
- Replace the fan filter into the cabinet back.
- Plug in or reconnect power.