Your beverage center is designed for freestanding installation only. It should not be recessed or built-in.
- Provide proper air clearances. To ensure your refrigerator works at the maximum efficiency it was designed for, you should install it in a location where there is proper air circulation and electrical connections. Check the Owner's Manual for the recommended clearances for your specific model.
- Do not install your beverage center in any location not properly insulated or heated, e.g. garage, attic, etc. Your beverage center was not designed to operate in temperature settings below 55° Fahrenheit.
- When the room temperature is colder than the control set temperature, the beverage center cooling will not operate until the room temperature becomes warmer than the set temperature.
- Select a suitable location for the beverage center on a hard even surface away from direct sunlight or heat source, e.g. radiators, baseboard heaters, cooking appliances, etc.
- Place the beverage center on a floor strong enough to support it fully loaded. Any floor unevenness should be corrected with the leveling legs located on the front bottom corners of the beverage center.
- To minimize the risk of rusting, leakage and insulation damage, avoid placing the beverage center in a place where heavy moisture is present.