Unplug the dual drawer refrigerator or disconnect power before cleaning. Do not use harsh chemicals, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergent, solvents, abrasives or metal scouring pads to clean your dual-drawer refrigerator inside or out. They can damage and/or discolor the dual-drawer refrigerator finish.
- Wash interior surfaces, accessories, and outer frame with a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda mixed with cold water.
- Use sponge or soft cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down your unit.
- Do not use warm water to clean glass shelves while they are still cold. Glass may break when exposed to sudden temperature changes or impact.
- Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- The dual-drawer refrigerator defrosts automatically. The water on back wall drains into the water tank and is evaporated by the condenser; however, the drain hole should be cleaned periodically. Clean the drain hole using a small, soft material such as a cotton swab. To access the drain hole, you must first remove the lower drawer.
Removing lower drawer:
- Slide out the lower drawer completely.
- Using a screwdriver, remove the 2 screws fastening the lower drawer to the drawer glides.
- Remove the lower drawer.
- Clean the drain hole with a soft material such as cotton swab, then install the lower drawer according to the reverse procedure as above.