Normal noises made by the dual drawer refrigerator include:
- Refrigerant flowing in the lines will make this sound when the compressor starts and stops.
- The dual-drawer refrigerator has an automatic defrosting system. The defrosted water will make this sound.
Humming or buzzing
- The compressor and fans for cold air circulation can make this sound. If the dual-drawer refrigerator is not level, the sound will be louder. Raise or lower each leg until the unit stands firmly on the ground and is level.
Cracking or clicking sounds
- The interior parts will make this sound as they contract and expand in response to temperature changes.
Vibration or rattling
- Dual-drawer refrigerator is not resting firmly on floor. Raise or lower each leg until the unit stands firmly on the ground and is level.
- If a drawer is ajar for more than 3 minutes, the control panel will beep. If you want to stop the alarm without closing the drawer, press SET.