Your model features a 12-hour clock.
- Press CLOCK to enter the Clock Setting mode. “ENTER TIME” will appear in the
- Press the number pads to enter the correct time-of-day. For example, if the time is 10:12, press number pads “1, 0, 1, 2” to enter the time.
- Press START to confirm the time.
The microwave features a convenient timer for your cooking needs.
- Press KITCHEN TIMER. “ENTER TIME” will appear in the display.
- Press the number pads to input the desired cooking time. The maximum cooking time is 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
- Press START to begin counting down the time. When the set time has expired, “END” will appear in the display and three long alert tones will sound.
- Press STOP to exit the Kitchen Timer function.
The Vent Fan feature allows you to exhaust heat and steam from the cooking surface below.
- Press VENT HI-LO-OFF to Turn On/Off the fan and to regulate the fan speed. The fan speed cannot be adjusted if the control panel is locked.
- When the control is pressed the first time, “High” appears in the display.
- High Speed - Press once
- Low Speed - Press twice
- Off - Press three times
The surface light feature illuminates the cooking surface below the microwave oven.
- Press LIGHT to toggle among High, Low and Off.
The Child Lock feature allows you to lock the microwave control panel for easy cleaning or to avoid unintentionally changing the settings or turning on the microwave oven.
- Press STOP/CANCEL for 3 seconds. Two beeps will sound to indicate the lock has been activated/deactivated and “LOCKED” or “UNLOCK” will appear in the display.
The Status Recall feature allows you to check the Time and Power settings during microwave cooking.
- Press POWER LEVEL to display the set power level.
- Press CLOCK to display the time.