Clean the hood and grease filters frequently. Disconnect power before cleaning. Never run the hood without the grease filters in place.
- Use liquid detergent and water, or an all-purpose cleanser.
- Wipe with damp soft cloth or nonabrasive sponge, then rinse with clean water and wipe dry.
- Filters should be inspected monthly and any surface debris should be removed.
- Grease filters can be cleaned in the dishwasher or with a solution of hot water and dish detergent. Allow the filter to dry completely before putting the filter back in place.
- Allow the filter to dry completely before putting it back in place.
- For instructions on how to remove the grease filter(s), consult your Owner's Manual.
Charcoal Filter (Used if recirculating / non-vented)
- The charcoal filter is not washable; it must be replaced with a new filter. The charcoal filter should last for up to 6 months with normal use.
- For instructions on how to remove the charcoal filter, consult your Owner's Manual.