Make sure the range hood lights are cool and power to the hood has been turned off before replacing the light bulb(s). To avoid damage or decreasing the life of the new bulb, do not touch bulb with bare fingers. Wear cotton gloves or use a tissue when replacing the light bulb.
- Disconnect power.
- Insert a flat-blade screwdriver, and gently pry off the light shield.
- Gently pull the burned out bulb from the socket.
- Avoiding contact with skin, insert a new halogen bulb of the same size, shape and wattage into the socket.
- Align the three tabs of the light shield with the holes in the opening and push up to snap it in place.
- The lenses must be in place when using the range hood. The lenses serve to protect the light bulb from breaking.
- The lenses are made of glass. Handle carefully to avoid breakage.
- Reconnect power.
If the new bulb does not illuminate, first check that it is inserted correctly in the socket. If you continue to have problems, please contact Haier Appliances at 1-877-337-3639 or visit https://www.haierappliances.com/support/schedule-service to arrange service.