The range has a digital display and 12-hour clock with 3 Control buttons (Decrease Time, Function, Increase Time)
Time of Day
- Press the up arrow or down arrow until the correct time is displayed.
- After 5 seconds, the clock will start automatically, or you can press the function button to select manual operation.
In the event of a power failure, all settings, including the time display, will be lost.
- Press the Function button repeatedly until the bar above Timer Set is displayed.
- Once the Function button is released, the current time is displayed and the bar above Timer Set flashes.
- Press and hold the Function button to display the remaining time.
- When the set time is reached, Timer Set disappears and the timer alarm will ring.
- To stop the alarm, press any button.
After pressing the Function button, you must set the timer within 5 seconds.