The Thermostat knob and Control knob are used together to select Oven Modes.
Thermostat: Select the cooking temperature by turning the knob clockwise to the required temperature, between 150°F and Broil. The light will come on when the oven is preheating. The light will turn off when the desired temperature has been reached. Regular flashing means that oven temperature is being constantly maintained at the set temperature.
Control Knob: Selects the oven function. Each of the oven modes can be used only with the correct temperature.
- Light: The oven light is on, with no cooking mode selected. During oven operation the light will remain on.
- Bake: Set temperature: from 150°F to 450°F. Cooking with heated air. Both the upper and lower elements cycle to maintain the oven temperature.
- Pizza: Set temperature: from 150 °F to 450 °F. Special cooking mode with heated air and the lower hidden back element. The lower elements cycle to cook Pizza.
- Low Broil: There are 2 broil elements. In low broil only the inner element is on.
- High Broil: There are 2 broil elements. In high broil both the inner and outer are on.
- Conv Broil (Convection Broil): Convection Broil combines the intense heat from the upper element with the heat circulated by the convection fan.
- Conv Bake (Convection Bake): Set temperature: from 150 °F to 450 °F. Convection Bake cooks with heat from a ring element behind the back wall of the oven. The heat is circulated throughout the oven by the convection fan.
- Defrost: Does not use any heating element, only the convection fan is used to defrost foods.