Make sure the oven and lights are cool and power to the oven has been turned off before replacing the light bulb. The light bulb in your oven is Type: E 14, 220-240V and 25W. You must replace this bulb with an appliance bulb of the same type, voltage and wattage.
To Replace the Light Bulb:
- Make sure oven is turned Off and cool.
- Disconnect power at the main power supply (fuse or breaker box).
- Unscrew the lens and remove.
- If the cover will not unscrew, there may be soil build-up. Wipe lens cover area with a clean, dry towel prior to attempting to remove the lens cover.
- Pull the burned-out bulb from the socket, and then replace it with an appliance bulb of the same type, voltage and wattage.
- Replace the lens.
- Turn on power at the main power supply (fuse or breaker box).
The lenses must be in place when using the oven. The lenses serve to protect the light bulb from breaking. The lenses are made of glass. Handle carefully to avoid breakage. Failure to do so could result in death, electric shock, cuts or burns.