If there is water on the floor around the washer/dryer combo:
- Improperly connected drain hose or water inlet hoses: Check all water and drain connections on the back of the washer/dryer.
- Plumbing issues: Check for leaking at the water shut-off valves.
- Drain issues: Make sure the drain hose drains into a sink or standpipe and is installed properly. You may have a clogged or slow draining sink or standpipe.
- Detergent: Using non-HE detergent or too much detergent can cause suds that can leak to the floor.
- Button Trap: Make sure the button trap and plug are firmly seated and locked into place to avoid leaks.