To clean the ductless (split air) indoor unit:
- Wipe with a clean, dry cloth.
- For serious stains, wipe with a damp, (not wet) cloth and mild detergent diluted with water. Make sure there is no detergent residue on the unit.
Filter Cleaning (Recommended every 30-60 days):
- Open the inlet grille by pulling it upward.
- Remove the filter. Gently push up on the filter’s center tab until it is released from the stopper, and remove the filter downward.
- Clean the filter. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust, or wash the filter with water. After washing, dry the filter completely.
- Attach the filter Attach the filter so the white side is facing the front. Make sure that the filter is securely attached behind the holding tabs. If the filter is not attached correctly the unit may not achieve maximum efficiency.
- Close the inlet grille.