On ductless (split air) air conditioners, if your remote does not have a "F/C" button to switch between Fan mode and cooling, you can use the following steps to put your unit in Fan mode:
- Locate the "Extra Function" and "Confirm/Cancel" buttons on the wireless remote.
- Press the "Power" button to turn the wireless remote "On".
- While viewing the LCD display on the wireless remote, tap the "Extra Function" button multiple times until the "Fan" icon is displayed.
- Immediately press the "Confirm/Cancel" button to lock in the selection.
- Note: The "Confirm/Cancel" button must be pressed within five seconds of reaching the desired selection; otherwise the remote will revert back to the previous setting).
- The system will now operate in "Fan" Mode.