Haier smart dishwashers with Optional WiFi can connect to WiFi using the Connect Module powered by SmartHQ™. Determine if your dishwasher has WiFi capability: Does My Haier Appliance Have WiFi Capability?
To set up your dishwasher:
Download the SmartHQ app.
The SmartHQ app can be used on Apple or Android smart phones, and is available to download for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Once downloaded, open the SmartHQ app on your smart phone and sign in or create a WiFi account.
- If you already have a WiFi account, select "Sign In." This takes you to the Welcome screen.
- If you do not have a WiFi account, select "Create Account." After you fill out the required information, you will receive an email to verify the account. Once the account has been verified, you will be able to use the email and password you created to sign into the App.
Check if your appliance is compatible with the Connect Module.
Open the SmartHQ app and sign into your account (if you are not already signed in). On the Home screen, press the Plus sign (+) to add the dishwasher to your account. Select your dishwasher type to take you to the Welcome screen. Press OK.
- On the "WiFi Connect?" screen, press "No" since you either have an LCD Display model that does not have WiFi or you have a Pushbutton model.
- On the "Have Connect Module?" screen, press the arrow next to "Purchase a Connect Module" to enter your appliance model number.
- The SmartHQ app will confirm if the appliance supports the Connect Module. If it does, you will have a link to order the module online or purchase the Connect Module at: PBX23W00Y0 .
Connect your dishwasher.
Open the SmartHQ app and sign in. On the Home screen, press the Plus sign (+) to view the "Add An Appliance" screen. Choose "Dishwasher" to get to the Welcome screen. Press OK.
- Follow the instructions in the App for connecting the Connect Module and initiating the process for connecting your dishwasher to WiFi.
- You will be directed to go to your phone's WiFi settings and join the GE network listed on the dishwasher display. If you do not know how to get to get to the WiFi settings, press "Show Me How" on the SmartHQ app.
- This will start communication between the SmartHQ app and the appliance.
- If successful, the "Choose home network" screen will appear. Find your home WiFi network and enter your password to connect the device back to your home network.
- If you do not see your home network on the list of WiFi networks, chose the "Other" option and enter your network name yourself.
- The Connecting process will start.
- The appliance is connected once the SmartHQ app says "Connected!"
If you have difficulty connecting your dishwasher: Haier Smart Dishwashers - Set-Up Troubleshooting
For further assistance, call the Connected Home Support Line at 1-800-220-6899, Monday -Friday 9am - 11pm ET, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 3pm ET, or email [email protected].