Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning
What Is a Haier Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner and Why Do I Need It?
Ductless air conditioner systems involve an indoor unit (usually wall mounted) connected to an outdoor compressor unit. Together, they provide efficient heating and cooling for single rooms—or sometimes multiple rooms—for year-round comfort.
You might consider a ductless heating and cooling system for:
- Older home renovations where ductwork is absent or limited.
- Add-ons and bonus rooms when current heating and cooling is insufficient.
- Small-to-large business and office spaces with one or multiple rooms.
- Very large new home constructions where central heating and cooling might be limited.
Globally, ductless HVAC systems are a very popular comfort system and have been for half a century. In fact, the majority of homes and businesses in Europe and Japan use ductless air conditioners with heat pumps for heating and cooling.
Why do I need a ductless mini split AC?
Because they don’t rely on leaky, inefficient ductwork, ductless heating and cooling systems are much more efficient and cost-effective for use—they save you money. And they’re very effective at keeping consistent, stable room temps. So, you don’t have to worry about keeping your central AC set at a low temperature to ensure your upstairs rooms stay cool, while your downstairs rooms are frigid.
Why should I choose a Haier ductless mini split AC system with heat pump?
Haier ductless heating and cooling systems make staying comfortable easier. Our systems are:
- Easily installed by our professionally trained technicians.
- Quieter to use than other comfort systems.
- More efficient than traditional ducted systems.
- Great for keeping air quality high via easy-to-clean allergen and odor-control filters.
- Able to provide energy savings through innovative DC inverter technology.
- Capable of being controlled from your smartphone using an added USB WiFi module and our convenient app.