To clean a ceramic glass electric cooktop:
- Make sure your stove is completely cool before starting the cleaning process.
- Once you are certain your stove is cool, wipe down the entire stovetop with a sponge and warm soapy water.
- Gently scrub off as much of the visible grime and loose pieces of food as you can.
- If you have boiled on food try using a plastic scraper.
- Dry your stovetop with a soft, clean towel. It is best to do this daily.
- Once you have all the food removed, apply a small amount of baking soda to damp cloth and polish the rough areas until they are smooth.