Wine Cellar Cleaning:
- Unplug or disconnect power.
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda mixed with warm water. Use sponge or soft cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down your freezer.
- Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Plug in or reconnect power.
- Reset the temperature controls to the desired setting.
- Door gaskets
- Clean door or lid gasket every 3 months with a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda mixed with warm water. Gaskets must be kept clean and pliable to ensure a proper seal.
- Petroleum jelly applied lightly on the hinge side of gaskets will keep the gasket pliable and ensure a good seal.
See also instructions for cleaning the External Fan Filter.
Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads. SOME of these chemicals may dissolve, damage and/or discolor your wine cellar.
Before using cleaning products, always read and follow manufacturer's instructions and warnings to avoid personal injury or product damage.