Wine Cellar Cleaning:
- Unplug or disconnect power.
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda mixed with warm water. Use sponge or soft cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down your freezer.
- Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Plug in or reconnect power.
- Reset the temperature controls to the desired setting.
- Door gaskets
- Clean door or lid gasket every 3 months with a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda mixed with warm water. Gaskets must be kept clean and pliable to ensure a proper seal.
- Petroleum jelly applied lightly on the hinge side of gaskets will keep the gasket
pliable and ensure a good seal.
Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads. SOME of these chemicals may dissolve, damage and/or discolor your wine cellar.